support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Where is KPRC's Jennifer Reyna?

Lots of questions have come in to me about the whereabouts of KPRC 2 anchor Jennifer Reyna. She breaks her silence on her KPRC Facebook page:

Since I last wrote to you, I have some personally devastating news…my loving dad passed away earlier this month. I was blessed to have been there with him, holding his hand as he went to join mom. Broken-hearted; my life is forever changed. My father was a strong, independent man who's loyalty was profound. I'll miss those qualities and so much more. Tomorrow will be especially tough as I rise for work without his usual wake-up call. What a great dad. I am so grateful to him and mom for the years and precious memories together.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and prayers. They've meant the world to me.

Know I am thinking of all of you who have shared that you are in a similar situation, my heart breaks for you.

Born to love you dad and always will.

And if you emailed in, I answered you, but I did not post about it. Here's why. As someone who lost both of his parents within a few years at a young age, I was not going to post anything about this until Jennifer Reyna did...even if she is the most popular Houston media type on this blog. It's painful enough for her, she doesn't need me talking about it.

Reyna's fans have been posting condolence comments on her Facebook account for weeks now.

RELATED
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna promoted to anchor
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna rated daily on Twitter
- KPRC 2's Jennifer Reyna goes out for good cause
- Dr. Oz drops by KPRC 2 to visit Jennifer Reyna?
- KPRC 2 reporters Reyna and Jáquez caught in the act
- Where is KPRC 2's traffic fill-in Halie Richardson? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here